Do you need a change? Would you like to manage a smaller neater portfolio? Looking for a supportive team environment? Well this could be your role.
- Southern suburbs location - 6 weeks annual leave per year!
- Awesome team environment, professional office and tidy portfolio
- Attractive salary plus company car - great incentive package on offer!
This is an close knit award-winning residential real estate agency located in the inner southern suburbs of Adelaide. This agency is world recognised internationally and provides outstanding training both internally and externally. The majority of this investment portfolio is located in the southern area of Adelaide.
We are seeking to appoint a full-time residential property manager to join this busy office and work within a great supportive team. You will be required to work in a small team and manage a medium-sized portfolio. You will have assistance with in/out inspections and routine inspections.
Specifically, you will:
- Liaise with landlords, tenants, and creditors
- Prepare tenant sign-ups and lease renewals
- Process maintenance requests and organise repairs
- Manage dispute resolution and bond refunds
- Attend tribunal hearings if necessary
- Insurance claims
- Assist with business development
- Previous experience as a property manager (min. 2 years)
- Hold a property management registration and current drivers licence
- Sound knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act
- Property experience preferred
- Desire to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, problem resolution and presentation skills
- Exceptional time management with the ability to prioritise deadlines
In return, you will be well supported by a friendly and fun team. This is a great career opportunity to become part of an agency that takes pride in its staff retention. This, along with its strong market branding will ensure your long term success within the property industry.
How to apply
For further information contact Mary-Jane Massicci on 08 8232 2220 or 0405 679 971 for a confidential discussion or simply apply now! Please submit your resume in word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 24 years of servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.