City location which includes car parking. Monday to Friday only. Work amongst a group of corporate professionals.
- Small energetic team - immediate start
- Join one of Adelaide's well established property owners
- 6 month contract to start, with the possibility of going fulltime
About the Company
An established Property Owner is looking for a well-rounded Commercial Property Administrator to join their team. In return for your expertise, you will grow your commercial career in a supportive, collaborative and high-achieving environment.
- Receipt daily rentals, banking and reconciliation of trust account.
- Monitor tenant arrears, distribute reminders and statements.
- Manage weekly property cashflows and process owner payments.
- Code and enter property expense invoices, run cheque and EFT payments.
- Maintain tenancy schedules, enter client databases and property portfolios.
- Monthly process tenant invoices, weekly invoice sundry adjustments and recoverable charges.
- Process trust account end-of-month statements and ad-hoc adjustments.
- Maintain electronic filing system and active property files.
- Maintain archive register.
- Conduct annual Excel outgoings reconciliations, Excel property budgets and assist with OCBA auditor's requirements.
For you to be successful in this position you will need to show stability and experience in a busy property management-based role (2-4 years). Exposure to a similar position in the property industry (residential or commercial) will be highly regarded. Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel, Word and Outlook will be essential to your success.
This busy office will keep you on your toes daily as no two days are the same. Work with a professional team that likes to work hard and achieve results.
How to apply
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity simply apply now or contact Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment on 0433 505 499 for a confidential discussion. Please submit your resume in Word format.
Work with a recruitment consultant that speaks your language! All of our team have worked in the property industry prior to becoming expert recruiters. With over 24 years of servicing the SA property industry, we can connect you with the best jobs in Real Estate and Property.