We are seeking a mature and experienced Strata Manager to join a leading strata management company in Adelaide. Working as part of a small team, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of strata and community-titled properties and communicating legislation, financial and procedural requirements to committee members.
Your duties will include to:
- Provide a high-quality service to owners’ corporations and strata committees, in accord with their management agreement
- Manage a diverse portfolio of residential and commercial clients
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients
- Liaise with officers and management committees and organise and chair body corporate meetings
- Prepare budgets, attend to building and property correspondence in relation to meetings, levies, maintenance
- Obtain quotes, prepare and lodge insurance
- Organise and coordinate common property maintenance
The ideal candidate has experience in strata or real estate property management, excellent spoken and written communication skills, the confidence to run strata meetings and liaise with contractors/insurers, a high-level attention to detail, and excellent organisational skills. You are solutions-focused, computer literate, enthusiastic about teamwork, dedicated to client service and have a current valid driver’s licence.
How to apply:
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity simply apply now or contact Kelly Armstrong at Edge Recruitment on 0433 505 499 for a confidential discussion. Please submit your resume in Word format.
Operating for over 18 years in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, people2people, Edge Recruitment and Frog Recruitment are your award-winning recruitment group and HR solutions provider. We are the 2022 Outstanding Large Agency, 2023 Excellence in Candidate Care and 2023 Excellence in Client Service RCSA Award winners. We mitigate our carbon emissions by measuring them and planting the equivalent in trees.
At people2people, Edge Recruitment and Frog Recruitment, everyone is welcome and as an inclusive workforce, we encourage our employees, clients, and candidates to showcase their authentic selves.